James Bond Poker
- if someone gets a 2, they have to take two sips of their drink
- same for 3,4,5. You can go up to 10 if you're brave or you can set some of your own rules.
- between 5 and 10, if you get dealt a jack you become the master. This means you can put your thumb on the table at any time during the game. The last one to see your thumb on the table and copy you, has to finish their drink.
- if you're dealt a queen you get to make up a rule e.g. you can't call people by there names, or you have to pick your drink up with your left hand, or rules to go with the James Bond theme
- if you're dealt a king, you must get up and yell "I'm the king baby". You can then get rid of a rule, switch thumb master, add a rule, and so on.
- if you're dealt an ace, you get a freebee...nothing happens to you. But if the person next to you gets a king or a two, you must drink up.
This can get really fun with all kinds of crazy rules, and people breaking them.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Murder In The Dark umm ok..... That is a different game...
Tricky Ball I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Murder In The Dark Yes this is how we used to play this game when ...
One Up One Down we played it in our school
Gimme Love this game
Broom Challenge i like this game
Murder In The Dark we played this game but we called it mophia
Piggly Wiggly Oh this sound fun gonna try it with my friend s...
Murder in the Dark v2 This is an awesome game
Murder In The Dark Just as I remember playing as a child. We had s...