You can play this in a mall, a big garden / back yard, or around the house if you have the space.
You need 3 people to play. You can have more if needed.
Everyone needs a mobile phone.
Go to the local shopping mall, or outside.
2 people go and hide - in the crowd, or in shops.
The person searching (the seeker) has 15 minutes to find the hiders.
You can make it 30 minutes depending in the size of the mall or space.
Make sure you follow these rules:
- the 2 hiders must stay together
- once they are hiding they cannot move location
- they must always have their phone switched on, with an audible ringtone
- the seeker can make 5 phone calls, with 1 question each time. The answer can be only "Yes" or "No"
- the seeker can use the phone to hear the hiders' ringtone to help locate them
Pig Out fsdfsf
One Brown Bear Eight equally elevated elephants equally elevat...
Prize Ball Yeah that would be really fun! Instead of just ...
Murder in the Dark v2 you can play with as many people as you want. I...
Cahoots Yes he did! Remember the person who steps out o...
Cahoots Oh. I think you answered a question for me! Tha...
Music Quiz 1980's (Part 1) It’s a playlist for music trivia game where you...
Boy Meets Girl It's okay for a group but not for 2 people
Black Magic How do you know what the “it” is though ?!
Murder in the Dark v2 I doubt it because if there are two then the ot...