Scavenger Photo Hunt
You can have clues of what the players have to hunt for and they have to take a picture to prove it (digital is best). Be creative, you could also include:
- have them go to a fish market to take a picture of a certain fish,
- stop at a golf course and get a score card,
- picture with the manager of a local fast food restaurant,
- licking an ice cream cone standing in front of a landmark,
- a particular make and model of car,
- a video camera where players have to interview someone with a pre-printed list of questions,
Poop The Potato Sounds like fun to me!
Pass the Cucumber What is that
Zip Zap Boing Extra rules: The leader can yell KAPOW! Everyo...
Black Magic I didn’t get how to guess
Poop The Potato Don't be a party "pooper" hahahaha
Empire Game Best game ever for a group!
Angels and Detectives This game is awesome
Poop The Potato So go play pin the tail on the donkey this game...
Poop The Potato Rules say "Have a potatoe for each person".
Broom Game I remember this is a very silent game