Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Pass The Spaghetti I have a birthday party coming up and im defini...
Stinking Diaper Challenge You can give the diapers that you have left to ...
Boy Meets Girl Me too!! Once I did and it was fun and creepy ...
Murder in the Dark v2 How will we know when to switch the lights on a...
Sleepover Forfeits It's a nice thing to do though.
Cahoots I've played on a 3x3 grid, use tape or books or...
Ring Game We play it every year! We sing “The ring on th...
British Bulldog Good the whole class played it a school thank you
Bang Bang Click Click haha this game is cute
Newspaper Game Epic I love it