Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Piggly Wiggly can this work for 2 people?
Balloon Truth or Dare lol I wanna try this
Murder in the Dark v2 good game
Forfeits and Dares omg these are so cool thanks were not bored any...
British Bulldog Yeah. That's pretty much what it is
Royalty :/ how will the spy guess the king? through min...
Blair Witch Hide and Seek XD DEFINITELY the last one
Spin the Bottle - Nail Polish This sounds cool!<3:D:)8|
Spin the Bottle - Nail Polish Awesome!!<3<:D
Forfeits and Dares 8|8|