Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Broom Challenge i like this game
Murder In The Dark we played this game but we called it mophia
Piggly Wiggly Oh this sound fun gonna try it with my friend s...
Murder in the Dark v2 This is an awesome game
Murder In The Dark Just as I remember playing as a child. We had s...
Blow Football This could be great! But I only have one person...
Ibble Dibble I was just reminiscing with my gf about this ga...
Musical Clothes We used to play this at family get togethers an...
Scissors this game is super fun!! i have played it a dif...
Camera Game <3<3:P8|:(:P:(:):D;):'(:-o:/:(8|:P:/<3