Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Switch Definitely sounds like fun but I'm not sure any...
Black Magic I go to fire camp YMCA camp I played this game ...
One Brown Bear 1 fat hen couple of ducks 3 brown bear 4 run...
5,000 If you get 5 2's on first roll, how many points...
Black Magic I got it right away
Piggly Wiggly No it can't unless you mean two sleeping bag hi...
Piggly Wiggly sounds really fun I'm going to do this for my p...
Boy Meets Girl it is awesome
Alphabet Bags I am throwing a surprise birthday party for my ...
Murder in the Dark v2 You should play it