Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Poop The Potato Sounds like fun to me!
Pass the Cucumber What is that
Zip Zap Boing Extra rules: The leader can yell KAPOW! Everyo...
Black Magic I didn’t get how to guess
Poop The Potato Don't be a party "pooper" hahahaha
Empire Game Best game ever for a group!
Angels and Detectives This game is awesome
Poop The Potato So go play pin the tail on the donkey this game...
Poop The Potato Rules say "Have a potatoe for each person".
Broom Game I remember this is a very silent game