Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Pig Out Cool
Angels and Detectives I would say at least 5 but the more you have it...
Obstacle Relay Yeah ditto not great for us with small gardens
21 Jinx Yes
Heads or Tails Knockout rock paper scissors?
21 Jinx 🙂 thanks for the great review! It has inspired ...
Camera Game Yep... THIS IS THE BEST
The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever the answers are given on page 2!
21 Jinx Good idea I might try that
21 Jinx Yeah I would recommend 3,4 or 5 people in it so...