Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Murder in the Dark v2 Yes my child played with 9
Mafia Murder If the angel is killed, the game continues, but...
Murder In The Dark i love it<3<3<3<3<3
Animal Noises Hello, I play all cards get dealt. 1 player sa...
One Brown Bear 1 red hen 2 cute ducks 3 brown bears 4 runni...
21 Jinx Methinks I will play this game 😀
Camera Game i thought so to!:)
21 Jinx Yeah that's what I thought
Hot Potato Nail Polish <3 love it
Alphabet Bags I need suggestions to go in the bags