Christmas Trivia V2
1. Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
2. Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
3. What kind of tree was the partridge in?
4. What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
5. What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
6. What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
7. Who was a jolly happy soul?
8. What day does Christmas fall on this year?
9. What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
10. Name two of Santa’s other names?
11. Who wrote a Christmas Carol?
12. What was Scrooge’s first name?
13. What was Scrooge’s workers name?
14. What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
15. What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
16. How did Santa get up the chimney?
1. Because of the fog
2. 8 maids
7. Frosty The Snowman
8. Monday (this would depend on the year)
9. White Christmas
10. Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
11. Charles Dickens
13. Bob Cratchet
14. Toy Soldier
15. Everlasting Light
16. Laid his finger beside his nose
Black Magic The “it” object is after the person says anythi...
Broom Game This is the one I need to figure out!!! 20years
Black Magic Thank you so much I didn’t get it yesterday whe...
Broom Game Who ever talks first is the victim
Black Magic Omg thank you I didn’t have a clue how this was...
Broom Game I love this game it is so fun my family had no ...
Broom Game I'm really confused can someone explain the bit...
Black Magic how do you play in smplie way
Broom Game This is gonna help me, I'm gonna play this with...
Circle Of Death Tore up from the floor up by the time the game ...