Circle Of Death
First put a deck of cards on the table, and a big glass next to the deck.
Take it in turns to take a card, and follow these rules for each type of card:
- Aces: you make a rule which must be obeyed (e.g. no pointing)
- Kings: you pour any drink into the big glass (spirit, beer etc) for each king - the last king has to drink the cocktail
- Queens: the person to your right has to drink
- Jacks: name types of (e.g. types of beer) until someone can't think of one - they drink
- 10: someone counts to ten whilst you drink, non-stop
- 9 through to 4: you give out that many drinks to one or several people
- 3 and 2: you drink that many drinks yourself
Play until the last king when someone has to drink the cocktail.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Pig Out fsdfsf
Prize Ball Yeah that would be really fun! Instead of just ...
Murder in the Dark v2 you can play with as many people as you want. I...
Cahoots Yes he did! Remember the person who steps out o...
Cahoots Oh. I think you answered a question for me! Tha...
Music Quiz 1980's (Part 1) It’s a playlist for music trivia game where you...
Boy Meets Girl It's okay for a group but not for 2 people
Black Magic How do you know what the “it” is though ?!
Murder in the Dark v2 I doubt it because if there are two then the ot...
5,000 You get 200 points