Circle Of Death
First put a deck of cards on the table, and a big glass next to the deck.
Take it in turns to take a card, and follow these rules for each type of card:
- Aces: you make a rule which must be obeyed (e.g. no pointing)
- Kings: you pour any drink into the big glass (spirit, beer etc) for each king - the last king has to drink the cocktail
- Queens: the person to your right has to drink
- Jacks: name types of (e.g. types of beer) until someone can't think of one - they drink
- 10: someone counts to ten whilst you drink, non-stop
- 9 through to 4: you give out that many drinks to one or several people
- 3 and 2: you drink that many drinks yourself
Play until the last king when someone has to drink the cocktail.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Knight's Tale I'm SO going to play this at my Sleepover Party...
Duckie Wuckie I think we could all be mature enough to play a...
Late Night Scavenge i did this and it went perfect thanks so much!!...
Prize Ball :D this is such a fun game!
Secrets Sounds cool
Murder In The Dark I'm doing it for my Halloween party coming up s...
Never Never I agree
Boy Meets Girl at my next sleepover, I'm gonna try to play thi...
Late Night Scavenge this game sounds great fun:D:)8|
Donut Game u sungl