- donuts (doughnuts), enough for one per person, plus a few spares
- string and scissors
You're going to need to hang each donut on a string, one per person. So, six players, six donuts hung up.
Cut the string nice and long, and tie the strings around a beam, a branch or off anything high up.
The donuts need to dangle at about mouth height for the players.
It’s all a bit random, but you get the idea.
On the command, each person must try to eat their donut without using their hands. First one to finish wins.
You end up with sugar all over your face, and donuts half eaten.
Hilarious to watch! Have a camera ready.
- this games longer to set up than you think. Getting the string right is important. Give yourself some time
- make sure you buy ring donuts, with no jam in them. Jammy donuts make a lot of mess, believe me!
- this game is very messy: do it somewhere outside ideally, or with a floor you can wipe easily
- have some wipes ready so you can clean faces at the end
- you can also include a rule where people are not allowed to lick their lips, otherwise they get disqualified
Here's a cool YouTube of the Donut Party Game
Black Magic friends were being so annoying and not telling ...
Black Magic I freaked out when my family showed me the game
Scissors So what happens if they don't pass it the right...
Twister Great game
Broom Game You say broom game broom game does anyone know ...
Broom Game Whoever speaks is the victim
Black Magic I know! The object comes after the black object!
Black Magic The “ it” is the object after they say somethin...
Body Search As Max Bygraves once said: "you need hands ... "
Black Magic what's the trick tho?