- donuts (doughnuts), enough for one per person, plus a few spares
- string and scissors
You're going to need to hang each donut on a string, one per person. So, six players, six donuts hung up.
Cut the string nice and long, and tie the strings around a beam, a branch or off anything high up.
The donuts need to dangle at about mouth height for the players.
It’s all a bit random, but you get the idea.
On the command, each person must try to eat their donut without using their hands. First one to finish wins.
You end up with sugar all over your face, and donuts half eaten.
Hilarious to watch! Have a camera ready.
- this games longer to set up than you think. Getting the string right is important. Give yourself some time
- make sure you buy ring donuts, with no jam in them. Jammy donuts make a lot of mess, believe me!
- this game is very messy: do it somewhere outside ideally, or with a floor you can wipe easily
- have some wipes ready so you can clean faces at the end
- you can also include a rule where people are not allowed to lick their lips, otherwise they get disqualified
Here's a cool YouTube of the Donut Party Game
Switch Definitely sounds like fun but I'm not sure any...
Black Magic I go to fire camp YMCA camp I played this game ...
One Brown Bear 1 fat hen couple of ducks 3 brown bear 4 run...
5,000 If you get 5 2's on first roll, how many points...
Black Magic I got it right away
Piggly Wiggly No it can't unless you mean two sleeping bag hi...
Piggly Wiggly sounds really fun I'm going to do this for my p...
Boy Meets Girl it is awesome
Alphabet Bags I am throwing a surprise birthday party for my ...
Murder in the Dark v2 You should play it