Dump the cards in the middle of the table. Take turns at picking up a card, going around the table.
1. If you pick up a card from 1-4, you get to nominate that number of drinks to any person around the table. You can split it up and nominate a couple of people to share the load.
2. If you pick up a card from 5-10 the group is split into two, and each member of the group must drink. For example if it is a odd numbered card all the females must drink. If it is a even numbered card all the males must drink.
3. If you pick up a Jack you can make a rule, for example you can't say drink. If someone breaks the rule they must drink.
4. If you pick up Queen you can invent a movement. For example scratching your nose. Once you make this movement you are able to do it once at any time throughout the game. When you do the movement the other around the table must copy you, the last person to notice must drink
5. If you pick up King, you ask someone a question, and they must respond by asking someone else another question, the first person to answer a question or to falter must drink
6. If you pick up a Ace or Joker everyone at the table must drink.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Murder In The Dark umm ok..... That is a different game...
Tricky Ball I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Murder In The Dark Yes this is how we used to play this game when ...
One Up One Down we played it in our school
Gimme Love this game
Broom Challenge i like this game
Murder In The Dark we played this game but we called it mophia
Piggly Wiggly Oh this sound fun gonna try it with my friend s...
Murder in the Dark v2 This is an awesome game
Murder In The Dark Just as I remember playing as a child. We had s...