James Bond Poker
- if someone gets a 2, they have to take two sips of their drink
- same for 3,4,5. You can go up to 10 if you're brave or you can set some of your own rules.
- between 5 and 10, if you get dealt a jack you become the master. This means you can put your thumb on the table at any time during the game. The last one to see your thumb on the table and copy you, has to finish their drink.
- if you're dealt a queen you get to make up a rule e.g. you can't call people by there names, or you have to pick your drink up with your left hand, or rules to go with the James Bond theme
- if you're dealt a king, you must get up and yell "I'm the king baby". You can then get rid of a rule, switch thumb master, add a rule, and so on.
- if you're dealt an ace, you get a freebee...nothing happens to you. But if the person next to you gets a king or a two, you must drink up.
This can get really fun with all kinds of crazy rules, and people breaking them.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Cahoots how do you be in Cahoots though? my aunt WILL. ...
Black Magic My friend was soo annoying about and would make...
Broom Game Dunno....just look it up :D
Murder in the Dark v2 Yes i played with 15
Murder in the Dark v2 Will it work with 2 or 3
Mafia Game nice one, definitely gonna try 8|
Murder in the Dark v2 Yes it works better with seven
21 Jinx SO NOT true some of the dares are sick and amaz...
One Brown Bear Also, My Dad has been saying this since I was a...
Tricky Bear When we played it, we said rikki tikki bear. On...