James Bond Poker
- if someone gets a 2, they have to take two sips of their drink
- same for 3,4,5. You can go up to 10 if you're brave or you can set some of your own rules.
- between 5 and 10, if you get dealt a jack you become the master. This means you can put your thumb on the table at any time during the game. The last one to see your thumb on the table and copy you, has to finish their drink.
- if you're dealt a queen you get to make up a rule e.g. you can't call people by there names, or you have to pick your drink up with your left hand, or rules to go with the James Bond theme
- if you're dealt a king, you must get up and yell "I'm the king baby". You can then get rid of a rule, switch thumb master, add a rule, and so on.
- if you're dealt an ace, you get a freebee...nothing happens to you. But if the person next to you gets a king or a two, you must drink up.
This can get really fun with all kinds of crazy rules, and people breaking them.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Black Magic So that's why it's called black magic..... Make...
Sumptuous Susan I have played a game before that goes "I am goi...
Hairdryer Balloon Tennis You can change it to the cold (no heat) setting.
Murder In The Dark if the detective if dead I usually do majority ...
Whipped Cream Plates or you can do frozen gum in the rapper and whoe...
Skittles I like this game but it can get gross when sali...
Piggly Wiggly can this work for 2 people?
Balloon Truth or Dare lol I wanna try this
Murder in the Dark v2 good game
Forfeits and Dares omg these are so cool thanks were not bored any...