James Bond Poker
- if someone gets a 2, they have to take two sips of their drink
- same for 3,4,5. You can go up to 10 if you're brave or you can set some of your own rules.
- between 5 and 10, if you get dealt a jack you become the master. This means you can put your thumb on the table at any time during the game. The last one to see your thumb on the table and copy you, has to finish their drink.
- if you're dealt a queen you get to make up a rule e.g. you can't call people by there names, or you have to pick your drink up with your left hand, or rules to go with the James Bond theme
- if you're dealt a king, you must get up and yell "I'm the king baby". You can then get rid of a rule, switch thumb master, add a rule, and so on.
- if you're dealt an ace, you get a freebee...nothing happens to you. But if the person next to you gets a king or a two, you must drink up.
This can get really fun with all kinds of crazy rules, and people breaking them.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Pig Out Cool
Angels and Detectives I would say at least 5 but the more you have it...
Obstacle Relay Yeah ditto not great for us with small gardens
21 Jinx Yes
Heads or Tails Knockout rock paper scissors?
21 Jinx 🙂 thanks for the great review! It has inspired ...
Camera Game Yep... THIS IS THE BEST
The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever the answers are given on page 2!
21 Jinx Good idea I might try that
21 Jinx Yeah I would recommend 3,4 or 5 people in it so...