James Bond Poker
- if someone gets a 2, they have to take two sips of their drink
- same for 3,4,5. You can go up to 10 if you're brave or you can set some of your own rules.
- between 5 and 10, if you get dealt a jack you become the master. This means you can put your thumb on the table at any time during the game. The last one to see your thumb on the table and copy you, has to finish their drink.
- if you're dealt a queen you get to make up a rule e.g. you can't call people by there names, or you have to pick your drink up with your left hand, or rules to go with the James Bond theme
- if you're dealt a king, you must get up and yell "I'm the king baby". You can then get rid of a rule, switch thumb master, add a rule, and so on.
- if you're dealt an ace, you get a freebee...nothing happens to you. But if the person next to you gets a king or a two, you must drink up.
This can get really fun with all kinds of crazy rules, and people breaking them.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Black Magic friends were being so annoying and not telling ...
Black Magic I freaked out when my family showed me the game
Scissors So what happens if they don't pass it the right...
Twister Great game
Broom Game You say broom game broom game does anyone know ...
Broom Game Whoever speaks is the victim
Black Magic I know! The object comes after the black object!
Black Magic The “ it” is the object after they say somethin...
Body Search As Max Bygraves once said: "you need hands ... "
Black Magic what's the trick tho?