James Bond Poker
- if someone gets a 2, they have to take two sips of their drink
- same for 3,4,5. You can go up to 10 if you're brave or you can set some of your own rules.
- between 5 and 10, if you get dealt a jack you become the master. This means you can put your thumb on the table at any time during the game. The last one to see your thumb on the table and copy you, has to finish their drink.
- if you're dealt a queen you get to make up a rule e.g. you can't call people by there names, or you have to pick your drink up with your left hand, or rules to go with the James Bond theme
- if you're dealt a king, you must get up and yell "I'm the king baby". You can then get rid of a rule, switch thumb master, add a rule, and so on.
- if you're dealt an ace, you get a freebee...nothing happens to you. But if the person next to you gets a king or a two, you must drink up.
This can get really fun with all kinds of crazy rules, and people breaking them.
*** Warning: this game is intended for a mature audience that is of legal age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and help others safely enjoy alcohol.
Scissors You need to tell ONE other person in the game o...
Black Magic Wow easy kinda<3<3<3:):
Broom Game What's the trick plz help me
Prize Ball can you do this at a halloween party
Jelly Baby Mountain Nice
Spin Tasty loved it
Black Magic This is a fire camp classic! Some guys have bee...
Murder in the Dark v2 Yes my daughter played with 7
Murder in the Dark v2 Yes I played it and it with 6 and it should wor...
Scissors I found this game incredibly frustrating when i...