Mr and Mrs Quiz
By the way: I'm trying to see how other people set this game up so let me know in the comments at the bottom or email using this form ;)
Print off two copies of this page. You can play this with your partner, who should fill in his/her page before you compare notes against what you have put. Or you can arrange to ask the questions at a party in front of everyone.
- Where was your partner born?
- What colour are his/her eyes?
- Is your partner a tidy person?
- Does he/she like cooking?
- Does he/she like sport?
- What is their favourite TV programme?
- What was your partner's first job?
- What newspaper does he/she read?
- What is his/her favourite place?
- What will your partner avoid like the plague?
- How many children does he/she want?
- Does your partner like children?
- How does your partner vote?
- What would your partner grab in a fire? (apart from you!)
- What time of day is your partner at his/her best?
- How does he/she like to rest?
- What is your partner's greatest fear?
- What do you wish you knew about your partner?
- What is your partner's best feature?
- If your partner could be anyone famous, who would they be?
- What is your partner's speciality in the kitchen?
- Where would your partner most like to go in the world?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your partner has ever done?
Knight's Tale I'm SO going to play this at my Sleepover Party...
Duckie Wuckie I think we could all be mature enough to play a...
Late Night Scavenge i did this and it went perfect thanks so much!!...
Prize Ball :D this is such a fun game!
Secrets Sounds cool
Murder In The Dark I'm doing it for my Halloween party coming up s...
Never Never I agree
Boy Meets Girl at my next sleepover, I'm gonna try to play thi...
Late Night Scavenge this game sounds great fun:D:)8|
Donut Game u sungl