Mr and Mrs Quiz
By the way: I'm trying to see how other people set this game up so let me know in the comments at the bottom or email using this form ;)
Print off two copies of this page. You can play this with your partner, who should fill in his/her page before you compare notes against what you have put. Or you can arrange to ask the questions at a party in front of everyone.
- Where was your partner born?
- What colour are his/her eyes?
- Is your partner a tidy person?
- Does he/she like cooking?
- Does he/she like sport?
- What is their favourite TV programme?
- What was your partner's first job?
- What newspaper does he/she read?
- What is his/her favourite place?
- What will your partner avoid like the plague?
- How many children does he/she want?
- Does your partner like children?
- How does your partner vote?
- What would your partner grab in a fire? (apart from you!)
- What time of day is your partner at his/her best?
- How does he/she like to rest?
- What is your partner's greatest fear?
- What do you wish you knew about your partner?
- What is your partner's best feature?
- If your partner could be anyone famous, who would they be?
- What is your partner's speciality in the kitchen?
- Where would your partner most like to go in the world?
- What's the most embarrassing thing your partner has ever done?
GET OUR TOP PARTY INSTRUCTION SHEET
Finally, how about this super idea for your next party...check out our DIY Photo Booth instructions to download and keep.
Prize Ball Yeah that would be really fun! Instead of just ...
Murder in the Dark v2 you can play with as many people as you want. I...
Cahoots Yes he did! Remember the person who steps out o...
Cahoots Oh. I think you answered a question for me! Tha...
Music Quiz 1980's (Part 1) It’s a playlist for music trivia game where you...
Boy Meets Girl It's okay for a group but not for 2 people
Black Magic How do you know what the “it” is though ?!
Murder in the Dark v2 I doubt it because if there are two then the ot...
5,000 You get 200 points
Secrets Oh my god...42 people? How big is your house?