- an apple bobbing bucket (see Bobbing For Apples)
- an item of clothing to put on
- a skipping rope to skip 5 times
- a balloon to blow up until it pops
- a ball to throw into a bucket
- a table to crawl under
- a drink to drink (you can add food colouring to make this more fun)
- a musical instrument to make a noise with
- a piece of cake to eat with no hands
- a piece of paper with instructions for an animal noise e.g. "Bark like a dog 5 times"
Depending on what you like, this can be a physical test with more jumps and runs, or a messy challenge with eating, drinking and noise making. Or a combination.
Mark a start and finish line. You can put a whistle on this line and ask your players to blow it at the start and finish of their run. Now demonstrate the course to your players so they all know exactly what to do.
To play, all you do is split your party into relay teams (2 or more). For each team, every player takes a turn to run the course, the next player starting when the previous one finishes. Time each team and award prizes to the winners.
Murder In The Dark umm ok..... That is a different game...
Tricky Ball I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Murder In The Dark Yes this is how we used to play this game when ...
One Up One Down we played it in our school
Gimme Love this game
Broom Challenge i like this game
Murder In The Dark we played this game but we called it mophia
Piggly Wiggly Oh this sound fun gonna try it with my friend s...
Murder in the Dark v2 This is an awesome game
Murder In The Dark Just as I remember playing as a child. We had s...