- an apple bobbing bucket (see Bobbing For Apples)
- an item of clothing to put on
- a skipping rope to skip 5 times
- a balloon to blow up until it pops
- a ball to throw into a bucket
- a table to crawl under
- a drink to drink (you can add food colouring to make this more fun)
- a musical instrument to make a noise with
- a piece of cake to eat with no hands
- a piece of paper with instructions for an animal noise e.g. "Bark like a dog 5 times"
Depending on what you like, this can be a physical test with more jumps and runs, or a messy challenge with eating, drinking and noise making. Or a combination.
Mark a start and finish line. You can put a whistle on this line and ask your players to blow it at the start and finish of their run. Now demonstrate the course to your players so they all know exactly what to do.
To play, all you do is split your party into relay teams (2 or more). For each team, every player takes a turn to run the course, the next player starting when the previous one finishes. Time each team and award prizes to the winners.
Murder In The Dark It's much more fun playing it in a fairly large...
Sleepover Antics Awesome 😜😎😀
Murder in the Dark v2 Will it work with 2-3
Mafia Murder wow i am going to play this :D:D:D
Flashlight Tag love it <3:D
Cahoots how do you be in Cahoots though? my aunt WILL. ...
Black Magic My friend was soo annoying about and would make...
Broom Game Dunno....just look it up :D
Murder in the Dark v2 Yes i played with 15
Murder in the Dark v2 Will it work with 2 or 3