- an apple bobbing bucket (see Bobbing For Apples)
- an item of clothing to put on
- a skipping rope to skip 5 times
- a balloon to blow up until it pops
- a ball to throw into a bucket
- a table to crawl under
- a drink to drink (you can add food colouring to make this more fun)
- a musical instrument to make a noise with
- a piece of cake to eat with no hands
- a piece of paper with instructions for an animal noise e.g. "Bark like a dog 5 times"
Depending on what you like, this can be a physical test with more jumps and runs, or a messy challenge with eating, drinking and noise making. Or a combination.
Mark a start and finish line. You can put a whistle on this line and ask your players to blow it at the start and finish of their run. Now demonstrate the course to your players so they all know exactly what to do.
To play, all you do is split your party into relay teams (2 or more). For each team, every player takes a turn to run the course, the next player starting when the previous one finishes. Time each team and award prizes to the winners.
Prize Ball Yeah that would be really fun! Instead of just ...
Murder in the Dark v2 you can play with as many people as you want. I...
Cahoots Yes he did! Remember the person who steps out o...
Cahoots Oh. I think you answered a question for me! Tha...
Music Quiz 1980's (Part 1) It’s a playlist for music trivia game where you...
Boy Meets Girl It's okay for a group but not for 2 people
Black Magic How do you know what the “it” is though ?!
Murder in the Dark v2 I doubt it because if there are two then the ot...
5,000 You get 200 points
Secrets Oh my god...42 people? How big is your house?