- an apple bobbing bucket (see Bobbing For Apples)
- an item of clothing to put on
- a skipping rope to skip 5 times
- a balloon to blow up until it pops
- a ball to throw into a bucket
- a table to crawl under
- a drink to drink (you can add food colouring to make this more fun)
- a musical instrument to make a noise with
- a piece of cake to eat with no hands
- a piece of paper with instructions for an animal noise e.g. "Bark like a dog 5 times"
Depending on what you like, this can be a physical test with more jumps and runs, or a messy challenge with eating, drinking and noise making. Or a combination.
Mark a start and finish line. You can put a whistle on this line and ask your players to blow it at the start and finish of their run. Now demonstrate the course to your players so they all know exactly what to do.
To play, all you do is split your party into relay teams (2 or more). For each team, every player takes a turn to run the course, the next player starting when the previous one finishes. Time each team and award prizes to the winners.
Knight's Tale I'm SO going to play this at my Sleepover Party...
Duckie Wuckie I think we could all be mature enough to play a...
Late Night Scavenge i did this and it went perfect thanks so much!!...
Prize Ball :D this is such a fun game!
Secrets Sounds cool
Murder In The Dark I'm doing it for my Halloween party coming up s...
Never Never I agree
Boy Meets Girl at my next sleepover, I'm gonna try to play thi...
Late Night Scavenge this game sounds great fun:D:)8|
Donut Game u sungl