One Brown Bear
WHY IT'S GOOD
It's great because it's a tongue twister. You get a load of funny confusion.
Just get everyone in a circle, or around a table, and explain the rules.
It's simple. One person (the leader) starts and says the first line.
Going to the left, everyone in the circle just repeats what the leader said.
Use the lines from the list below.
After everyone has said the first line, the leader just adds another.
Keep going until all ten sentences have been said. If you mess up you take a forfeit.
USE THESE LINES
You might want to print them out.
1. One brown bear.
2. Two fat ducks.
3. Three running hares.
4. Four fat females fixing for a fight.
5. Five silly skunks sitting on a stump.
6. Six Sicilian sailors sailing the seven seas. I'm the son of a Sicilian sailor.
7. Seven sock cutters cockily cutting socks. I'm the son of a sock cutter.
8. Eight fig pickers frolicking through the fields. I'm the son of a fig picker.
9. Nine neon nuns nestling in a nut hut. I'm the son of a neon nun.
10. Ten tall Texans telling ten other tall Texans tall tales. I'm the son of a tall Texan tale teller.
As you can tell it is very hard to repeat all that under pressure! Enjoy.
ALSO TRY THIS VERSION
1. One brown bear.
2. A couple of ducks.
3. Three trees growing tall.
4. Four fisherman fishing for fish.
5. Five frenchmen french frying french fries.
6. Six sexy samplers sampling some cider.
7. Seven siamese sailors sailing the seven seas.
8. Eight elongated alligators elevating elevators.
9. Nine naughtly nut nibblers nibbling on some nuts.
10. Ten truant tart tasters tasting the tarts that the tart tasters tested.
IF YOU LIKED THIS GAME
...then you will love
- The Camera Game
- Bottle Blow
Obstacle Relay Yeah ditto not great for us with small gardens
21 Jinx Yes
Heads or Tails Knockout rock paper scissors?
21 Jinx 🙂 thanks for the great review! It has inspired ...
Camera Game Yep... THIS IS THE BEST
The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever the answers are given on page 2!
21 Jinx Good idea I might try that
21 Jinx Yeah I would recommend 3,4 or 5 people in it so...
Black Magic that game is so tricky and so,so,so,so,so,so,so...
Black Magic when i played this game the teacher picked only...