Scavenger Photo Hunt
You can have clues of what the players have to hunt for and they have to take a picture to prove it (digital is best). Be creative, you could also include:
- have them go to a fish market to take a picture of a certain fish,
- stop at a golf course and get a score card,
- picture with the manager of a local fast food restaurant,
- licking an ice cream cone standing in front of a landmark,
- a particular make and model of car,
- a video camera where players have to interview someone with a pre-printed list of questions,
Obstacle Relay Yeah ditto not great for us with small gardens
21 Jinx Yes
Heads or Tails Knockout rock paper scissors?
21 Jinx 🙂 thanks for the great review! It has inspired ...
Camera Game Yep... THIS IS THE BEST
The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever the answers are given on page 2!
21 Jinx Good idea I might try that
21 Jinx Yeah I would recommend 3,4 or 5 people in it so...
Black Magic that game is so tricky and so,so,so,so,so,so,so...
Black Magic when i played this game the teacher picked only...