The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever
Why not spring it on your relatives at Christmas and watch them wither into confusion!
You could mix a special intro soundtrack to go with it if you are really committed.
Just guess the correct titles of the carols listed below:
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Listen the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
3. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
5. Embellish the interior passageways.
6. Exalted heavenly beings to whom harkened.
7. Twelve o’clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
8. The Christmas preceding all others.
9. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
10. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionist cylinders.
11. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
12. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
13. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
14. Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical, masculine, perennial gift-giver.
15. Natal Celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
16. In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity.
17. Geographic state of fantasy during the season of mother nature’s dormancy.
18. The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of far eastern heads of state.
19. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant cups.
20. In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children’s slumber furniture.
21. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
22. Jovial yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.
The ANSWERS are:
1. O Come all ye faithful
2. Hark the Herald Angels sing
3. Silent night
4. Joy to the World
5. Deck the halls
6. Angels we have heard on high
7. It came upon a midnight clear
8. The first noel
9. O little town of Bethlehem
10. Little drummer boy
11. God rest ye merry gentlemen
12. Peace on Earth
13. Frosty the snowman
14. Santa Claus is coming to town
15. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
16. O Holy night
17. Walking in Winter Wonderland
18. We three kings
19. Jingle bells
20. Away in a manger
21. Go tell it on the mountain
22. We wish you a merry Christmas
Enjoy playing it!
Pig Out Cool
Angels and Detectives I would say at least 5 but the more you have it...
Obstacle Relay Yeah ditto not great for us with small gardens
21 Jinx Yes
Heads or Tails Knockout rock paper scissors?
21 Jinx 🙂 thanks for the great review! It has inspired ...
Camera Game Yep... THIS IS THE BEST
The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever the answers are given on page 2!
21 Jinx Good idea I might try that
21 Jinx Yeah I would recommend 3,4 or 5 people in it so...