Get your players to stand in a rough circle a few feet apart. They now start passing the ball from player to player.
If a player drops or misses the ball they must be handicapped as follows:
- first fault: use one hand only (usually right)
- second fault: use the other hand (usually left)
- third fault: down onto one knee, using both hands
- forth fault: down on both knees, using both hands
- fifth fault: down on both knees, using only one hand
- sixth fault: down on both knees, using the other hand
Thereafter, the player must drop out. The last player in is the winner.
Prize Ball Yeah that would be really fun! Instead of just ...
Murder in the Dark v2 you can play with as many people as you want. I...
Cahoots Yes he did! Remember the person who steps out o...
Cahoots Oh. I think you answered a question for me! Tha...
Music Quiz 1980's (Part 1) It’s a playlist for music trivia game where you...
Boy Meets Girl It's okay for a group but not for 2 people
Black Magic How do you know what the “it” is though ?!
Murder in the Dark v2 I doubt it because if there are two then the ot...
5,000 You get 200 points
Secrets Oh my god...42 people? How big is your house?