Get your players to stand in a rough circle a few feet apart. They now start passing the ball from player to player.
If a player drops or misses the ball they must be handicapped as follows:
- first fault: use one hand only (usually right)
- second fault: use the other hand (usually left)
- third fault: down onto one knee, using both hands
- forth fault: down on both knees, using both hands
- fifth fault: down on both knees, using only one hand
- sixth fault: down on both knees, using the other hand
Thereafter, the player must drop out. The last player in is the winner.
Pig Out Cool
Angels and Detectives I would say at least 5 but the more you have it...
Obstacle Relay Yeah ditto not great for us with small gardens
21 Jinx Yes
Heads or Tails Knockout rock paper scissors?
21 Jinx 🙂 thanks for the great review! It has inspired ...
Camera Game Yep... THIS IS THE BEST
The Best Christmas Trivia Quiz Ever the answers are given on page 2!
21 Jinx Good idea I might try that
21 Jinx Yeah I would recommend 3,4 or 5 people in it so...