- donuts (doughnuts), enough for one per person, plus a few spares
- string and scissors
You're going to need to hang each donut on a string, one per person. So, six players, six donuts hung up.
Cut the string nice and long, and tie the strings around a beam, a branch or off anything high up.
The donuts need to dangle at about mouth height for the players.
It’s all a bit random, but you get the idea.
On the command, each person must try to eat their donut without using their hands. First one to finish wins.
You end up with sugar all over your face, and donuts half eaten.
Hilarious to watch! Have a camera ready.
- this games longer to set up than you think. Getting the string right is important. Give yourself some time
- make sure you buy ring donuts, with no jam in them. Jammy donuts make a lot of mess, believe me!
- this game is very messy: do it somewhere outside ideally, or with a floor you can wipe easily
- have some wipes ready so you can clean faces at the end
- you can also include a rule where people are not allowed to lick their lips, otherwise they get disqualified
Here's a cool YouTube of the Donut Party Game
Murder In The Dark umm ok..... That is a different game...
Tricky Ball I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Murder In The Dark Yes this is how we used to play this game when ...
One Up One Down we played it in our school
Gimme Love this game
Broom Challenge i like this game
Murder In The Dark we played this game but we called it mophia
Piggly Wiggly Oh this sound fun gonna try it with my friend s...
Murder in the Dark v2 This is an awesome game
Murder In The Dark Just as I remember playing as a child. We had s...